Tour Puerto Palmeras
|Tour Length:||4 days / 3 nights|
|Places to visit:||Iquitos|
|Minimun Number of Pax:||02 pax|
|Tour Price||Available upon request|
Reception at the airport and transfer to the Puerto Palmeras Hotel. Welcome drink. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and Pernoctation.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Tour to fall Ahuashiyacu. Situated to 14 km. from Tarapoto to Yurimaguas from this place you will have a briefwalk aprox 15 minutes arrival to the fall and have a nice time in this place swimming in a fresh water.
Back to the hotel for lunch. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and pernoctation.
Breakfast at the hotel
Tour to Huacamaillo fall. We will take a short trip to San Antonio town from this place we will have a short walk for 2 hours close to Cumbaza river for arrival to the Huacamaillo fall and take a fresh swim. Box lunch included. We will be here 6 hours.
Back to the hotel. Dinner and pernoctation.
Morning at leisure. Lunch in the hotel
P.M. Tranfer to the airport.
Available upon request
- Transfer from and to airport
- Transportation by boat on the Madre de Dios river/ lodging
- All meals
- Water and typical non-alcoholic drinks
- Excursions according to the program
- Guides who speak Spanish, English, French, or Italian - please consult with us regarding other languages
- Basic equipment for each activity
- INRENA tax to enter Sandoval Lake / service.
- Domestic and International Flights
- Carbonated bottled or alcoholic drinks
- Airport taxes
- Activities not specified in the program
- Personal expenses.
Things you should bring along for your trip:
- Drinks. Being able to acquire them in the Lodge.
- Shipment rates payments.
- Air Tickets.
- And any other that is not mentioned in our programs.
- Children under 11 pay half the rate when and only when they share the cabin with an adult - for safety reasons, bringing children under 5 years old is not recommended.
- The order of the excursions can vary according to airplane schedules, the season and the weather.
- Rates and programs are subject to change without prior warning.
Nature Tours Links: 1 - 2 -3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17