Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge
|Tour Length:||6 days / 5 nights|
|Places to visit:||Iquitos|
|Minimun Number of Pax:||02 pax|
|Tour Price||Available upon request|
Day 1: International Arrive
Reception ata the airport for our touristic guide. Transfer to Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge. Acommodation, lunch, in the afternoon we will have a brief walk for the forest close to lodge and will appreciate animals, medicinal plants of this zone.
Depending of the season we can see the sunset in the jungle. Dinner. Our guide will explain us our next day activities. Overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Full Day to the Pacaya Samiria Reserve
Jungle morning, birds watching. Breakfast. Departure to the reserve. Excursion by boat to Nauta and nearby lagoons.
We can aprecciate plants, flowers, animals as monkys, acuatic birds, etc. Box lunch. Explore to the primary forest identification of differents plants and trees. Return to the lodge. Dinner and reunion with our guide about the next day plan. Pernoctation at the lodge.
Day 3: Full Day to the Pacaya Samiria Reserve
Early Breakfast. Departure to the reserve we will have an excursion looking pink dolphins and grey dolphins in Yanayacu River. Naturist walks in the differents level of primary forest existing in the area of this river. Visit to Japon and Plantano lagoons with a variety of palms trees with a wonderfull view. Is impresionant to see these lagoon are the mirror of the jungle. Box lunch. In the afternoon we will have a fishing expedition brief walk or to swim in the lagoons. Return to the lodge. Dinner and reunion with our guide and have a good time. He will explain us all about tour question. Overnight
Return to the city Iquitos. Arrival and transfer to the airport for to leave to >Lima.
Available upon request
- Transfer from and to airport
- Transportation by boat on the Madre de Dios river/ lodging
- All meals
- Water and typical non-alcoholic drinks
- Excursions according to the program
- Guides who speak Spanish, English, French, or Italian - please consult with us regarding other languages
- Basic equipment for each activity
- INRENA tax to enter Sandoval Lake / service.
- Domestic and International Flights
- Carbonated bottled or alcoholic drinks
- Airport taxes
- Activities not specified in the program
- Personal expenses.
Thing you should bring along for your trip:
- Drinks. Being able to acquire them in the Lodge.
- Shipment rates payments.
- Air Tickets.
- And any other that is not mentioned in our programs.
- Children under 11 pay half the rate when and only when they share the cabin with an adult - for safety reasons, bringing children under 5 years old is not recommended.
- The order of the excursions can vary according to airplane schedules, the season and the weather.
- Rates and programs are subject to change without prior warning.
Nature Tours Links: 1 - 2 -3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17