|Tour Lenght:||3 days/2 nights|
|Places to visit:||Cajamarca|
|Activities :||Observation of Birds , Ecology , Observation of the Nature, Culture and Tradition , Long walk.|
|Minimun Number of Pax:||02 pax|
|Tour Price:||From US$ 260|
Day 01: Cusco - Mollepata
Pick up of your hotel. Transportation to Mollepata, meeting with the porters. Begins our expedition to the camp of Soraypampa, we can see a impression snow Umantay trekking 6 hours. Lunch, dinner and camping.
Day 02: Soraypampa - Challway
A hard daywe will ascend more 4.000 meters we cant to aprecciate the snow of Salcantay after to descend close to the jungle and to acamp.
All our equipment of tents, foods will be transported by horses. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and camping.
Day 03: Chaullay Playa
Breakfast very early , excursion and visit to the spring hot water part taking of tropical fruits you will apreciate cofee plantation and other plants typical of this zone
Day 3 Cajamarca
Breakfast and transfer to the Airport.
Prices per person in US$
Tour Notices: Above rates are subject to change without notice eg. Holy Week,Labour Day, Christmas, New Years, etc.
- 2 nights of lodging in the Hotel Dry Lagoon and drink of welcome.
- Necessary transport according to Tour Itinerary.
- Box Lunch for the Trekking.
- Specialized bilingual guide.
- Basic equipment for the effort level (it includes medicine kit).
- Basket of Fruits.
- A relajante massage in the exclusive Spa of Hotel Dry Lagoon.
- Domestic and International Flights
- Airport taxes ($28 for international flights and $5 for domestic flights).
- Baggage excess.
- Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- International or National personal telephone calls
- Recommendable for people between 14 and 40 years
- To bring nonskid shoes, blocking lot, repelente, camera, suitable clothes to walk.
- Altitude average: 2850 msnm
Adventure Tours Links: 1 - 2 -3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14