Ascent to the Volcano Misti
|Tour Lenght:||2 days and 1 night|
|Activities :||Hiking, Camping, Treking.|
|Places to visit:||Arequipa, Misti|
|Minimun Number of Pax:||02 pax|
|Tour Price||From US$ 130|
Grade of Difficulty: Medium, you must be in excellent conditions.
Day 01: Arequipa
7.00 am Departure toward the Volcano skirts, until approximately 3320 m. For a while prudential time acclimatization to the climate and the height, the ascent begins arriving to the camp "Nest of Eagles" at 4600 meters. Camp and overnight, lunch and dinner.
Day 02: Volcano Misti
Before down the ascent continues, slowly to avoid fatigue; after several stops along the route to have some food, arrival at noon to the summit, spectacular sight of Andes Mountain Range and the Volcano cone; after a break begins the descent toward the camp base and from there to the encounter point with our transport.
Prices per person in US$
|2 pax||3 pax||4-6 pax|
|US$ 273||US$ 160||US$ 130|
Tour Notices: Above rates are subject to change without notice eg. Holy Week,Labour Day, Christmas, New Years, etc.
- Bilingual Guide.
- Tent water proof.
- First Aids equipment.
- Porter just for the group in charge of all camping equipment, food
- Full meal 02 breakfast, 02 lunch, 01 Dinner (Optional feeding for vegetarians).
- Domestic and International Flights
- Airport taxes ($28 for international flights and $5 for domestic flights).
- Baggage excess.
- Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water.
- Personal expenses.
- International or National personal telephone calls
Recommendations:Bring warm clothes, special mountain boots, dark eyeglasses, and sunscreen, some snacks such as integral bread, dry fruits, chocolate, honey, and candies.
Adventure Tours Links: 1 - 2 -3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14